Real Illusion

After i met her, atleast once every morning i desires to hang around, and met my girl friend,when both of us were single. thus one fine day. innovative suggestion struck on my mind. a bouquet of red rose to be holded with hands, dodge down with a knee on ground. pleasing her to be mine.

No sooner we got married, and thus had a beautiful daughter.....that firmed our tie of relationship. in which both can't leave without eachother.......but unfortunately me obliged by circumstances to leave her behind for the further studies.there the couple (me and my better half) after few weeks had been habituated to chat over and over through internet.....thus when i reach my final year for B.sc in Information Technology.....i over heard through friend of mine...saying "hey Pema, u know, your wife had got engaged for second marriage"
 that was really inconceivable news to me i had ever heard about....so answered.
"tey Dorji, how can can my shub (wife)...marry with somebody leaving me behind...and u know we have even got a daughter to look after"
"yes u r right, me too shocked mai....but she really did it" he said
with heard of that news....i run to the computer ,,,,where daily i make a chat with her.........
no reply reflected back to me......that was unusual thing happened ...which is marvelous & inconceivable......so by then i got to do final exam paper....in which not i was not yet prepared....but that was helpless no interim to kill that paper out...but i have to do by any means ....so when result was declared my name seen to be nowhere....but at the end...highlighted with red on the mark scored....(which ,means i didn't qulify) and that became unbearable agony (dhu ngyel gi dhu ngyel) one of a real suffering of the perenial samsara. with no agonize i got to go to visit and see her at her present husband's home...there she is but i was amazed by when she closed the door as soon as i reach door step....so there my blood presure increased which hit my heart every now and then.....so okey decission of mine, disolved not to met her throughout my life...so then i stop meeting her for atleast one year.......but still what happened was i could not wash my brain drain for her appearance...there her images flashes through and my daughter too,,,,in which intact me to think all time about my better half, and my cute beautiful daughter too..so there me left surounded with full of agony....for one years....

Eventually one fine day.....she too was left with no husband (the man kicked her out of his room)...so there she is..a smart lady..to approach me and appealed for one more chance to tie our relationship together...but for me no chance & have no space to her.....
"no more chance lady...once gone means gone....please take ur footprint back" i said
she disobey mendate of mine....then here is the real & gentle husband...
"come on go out.....grap the arm (my better half), and pulled towards the door, now u may leave, thats ur way, not this way" i said
there she is to please me....weeping and screaming at me...please dont do that....
But what to do.... can do nothing...just leave".showed by annoyed mode.
There, after a moment she left print of nothing (memory of her)
went out with silent weeping...
"bye bye" i said...then after i chucked out of my heart....i feel lovelone ...in which i plead guilty to myself,,and felt sorry to her...but still that made me feel sad.....throughout my live...but??????

A moment later, I heard my cellular's alarm.trying to wake me up....i woke out of my heavenly abbot ( the bed) i shoved my head thinking what will happen next...done simultaneously....nothing is in my mind about percieving the agony. what i could remember is that last night i got broke with my girlfriend...so gave thought once again...but its that way only....so eventually. was Fortunate.....that was the prolonged story of mine for last night dream , so the supplication of mine is that dont ever be lead this incident to fall on every human being in this WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment