Preparation

 Right after office hour, i went to the town in Thimphu, Capital city of Bhutan to do shopping as part of peparation for our (my family's) annual ritual ceremony which is scheduled on 3rd day of the month of January 2011. Every Bhutanese citizen from every corner of the Country have a tradition of hosting ritual ceremony (LOACHOE) annually. On 23.12.2010 i intend to do all sort of shopping in 3 hours but was not possible, NO WONDER!! those days my parents and grand parents use to take one whole year just to prepare for that three (3) days annual ritual ceremony.so i think that was a bullshit thing from my end intending to do all preparation in just within a day.

All said and done, i'm little reliefed from the tension of preparation for Ritual Ceremony, having distributed every single task to be carried out by my elder and younger brothers and sisters, thus managing revenue/ money underneath my beautiful and smart foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment